What We Believe
WHO WE ARE
Church on the Drive is a vibrant faith community seeking to grow in Christ likeness. We seek to be guided by the two great teachings of Christ to love our neighbors and invite any who would choose to declare Him as Lord. Our aim is to be welcoming to all—no exceptions—so that all might find a spiritual home at Church on the Drive.
In One Word
In Three Words
Jesus is Lord
In Thirty Words
The Gospel is good news that God has come to us through Jesus to show us His love, save us from sin, establish God’s kingdom, and shut down inauthentic religion.
WHAT WE BELIEVE
- We believe in one true God, eternally existing as three equal persons: Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
- We believe in the full deity and humanity of Jesus Christ.
- We believe the Bible is the inspired Word of God and our sole authority for faith and practice.
- We believe the criterion by which the Bible is to be interpreted is Jesus Christ.
- We believe in the sinfulness of all persons. One result of sin is shattered relationships with God, self, and others.
- We believe that eternal salvation and restored relationships are uniquely possible through faith in Jesus Christ as Lord.
- We believe in the equality of men and women of all races, ages, classes, recognizing that all are made in the image of God.
- We believe both men and women are equally gifted and called by God to extend His Kingdom.
COOPERATIVE BAPTIST FELLOWSHIP
The Cooperative Baptist Fellowship is a Christian network comprised of individuals and churches that work together to spread the hope of Christ. CBF is not a denomination or a convention. Rather, CBF is diverse community which includes partners all over the globe. CBF supports a wide range of missions and ministries that give people meaningful opportunities to put their faith to action. With a deep respect for freedom, diversity and equality, CBF encourages autonomy while inviting collaboration. You may visit their website by clicking the link below.